Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Buddy wanted for Murrell’s Inlet, South Carolina. Dec 29th to Jan-23
Its_josee - 12/20/2015 9:12 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 4

I am on holidays from Ottawa, Canada for a month in Murrel’s Inlet and looking for a buddy or a group. Any ideas where to dive and a charter place suggestion would be appreciated!!

thank you!
Subscribed
SmileWorld - 12/20/2015 7:43 PM
Hello,
I live in Savannah ,ga and also looking for buddies to do some dives. Still new to diving I have 20 dives and mostly dive with Nitrox now. If you are interested then send me a message (rsbrothers@email.com) we can set something up.
Subscribed
Its_josee - 12/21/2015 6:45 AM
Thank you for your reply. I will keep you in mind, On dive days, i will probably have to rent a car. Let me know when you are close to Murrel’s!
Subscribed
Johnbeach - 1/08/2016 7:26 PM
Hey I’m out of upstate,sc and that’s not a bad drive let me know if and when you plan on making it down here maybe we can meet up
Subscribed
Its_josee - 1/09/2016 7:02 AM
Hi, thank you for for writing back. Unfortunatky, i left SC and am back up in Canada. We have a mild winter, and the water is still not iced, and it is still possible to dive and will be going on Sunday.

I will be removing this entry once i find how to close it!

Have a great dive,

Josée