Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Ohio dive buddy needed
Old_Minnow - 7/16/2015 2:44 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 0

Well,it’s a start.This is my first post on DiveBuddy.com. I have been out of diving for way to long.Now at 68 years old,I am thinking seriously about resuming the sport that I loved so much. I was a PADI Open Water Instructor back in 1979 at Treasure Cove Scuba and only dove for a few years before and after.Main dives include Tobermory ship wrecks and Bonaire,a little ice diving and quarry diving.I live near Canfield,Ohio within easy diving of Hillsville,Pa. and B&B Scuba shop and their quarry.Other quarries and maybe even a dive trip or two would be no problem if and once I get back into it.I sure do need to prep up and get back in better shape and even replace my rotted scuba equipment before I can get back under water.My wife doesn’t dive so I am looking for a dive buddy that can help me get back into the water and breath good air again.