Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Batten Down the hatches, Greg is in town and Scuba Show is ON!!
jreitz1 - 6/21/2008 12:56 AM
Category: General
Replies: 9

I was at Long Beach Convention Center today to work on building the booth and getting things ready to go today and who did I see walking around, but our masterful leader, Greg, and his 2 sons. He was walking around and passing out stickers to the booths that support us here at DiveBuddy. I have a stack of the cool looking stickers myself, so just ask and they are yours. Greg did a good job on them and I think most of us here in DiveBuddy land are proud to belong to this cool group so here’s your chance to show it off. You can find me at the H2O booth with Mike and Jillian on Saturday, or I’ll be back in the Sport Chalet compound on Sunday and I have my DiveBuddy.com member badge on that Greg gave me today. See you all at the show for a good time. Jeff
Eve - 6/21/2008 6:24 AM
Very cool, hey ask people to take pics of them and others with their dive buddy stickers. Have fun and tell my son and his family I said hello.

Eve
GypsyDiver - 6/21/2008 8:39 AM
I wish I could have come to the show, but as always it comes down to the money. I hope everyone has a great time. Make sure somebody takes pictures that are CLEAR. We need to improve are out of the water photography for next year’s BTS.
Eve - 6/21/2008 10:52 AM
Brion do you mean that when they take pictures out of the water they need to take off their mask ? That wa pretty good.

Eve
Subscribed
jreitz1 - 6/21/2008 11:30 AM
Well it’s going to be another hot one. As long as they keep it cool inside we should be busy. Show starts in an hour and vendors are busy with final adjustments to their booths. Let’s have FUN!!!
Subscribed
jreitz1 - 6/21/2008 11:34 AM
Well it’s going to be another hot one. As long as they keep it cool inside we should be busy. Show starts in an hour and vendors are busy with final adjustments to their booths. Let’s have FUN!!!
Eve - 6/21/2008 12:05 PM
Do you mean "LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE". Have fun and keep cool and wet !
Subscribed
jreitz1 - 6/22/2008 1:23 AM
Looks like we had a good turnout for the show today. I saw Greg and his family many times as we were all bouncing around the show. We also saw Keith and Wayne and some other Dive Buddies wearing their shirts. I wasn’t able to make it to the happy hour, so hopefully someone else will report in on how things went at the Westin. See y’all tomorrow for more fun. Jeff
Greg - 6/22/2008 11:38 AM
so far, great show and great vacation for me and the family. I met several dive buddy members! I will post pics in a couple weeks. Thanks! Greg.
Subscribed
jreitz1 - 6/25/2008 3:36 PM
Hey Greg, It was good to meet and the family. Glad you guys had a good time at the show. How was the group meet-up at the hotel and diving on Sunday? I added the picture that we took together at the show to my pictures in my profile. Jeff