Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Dive buddy wanted for Maui Jan 5-10th 2015
sandworm30 - 11/16/2014 11:27 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 1

Hello I will be traveling alone to Maui on Jan 5 (from Chicago area). I will have a rental car and a room at a hostel on the west end of the island. Looking for someone to shore dive with mostly but also up for a few boat dives. I’m on a cheap budget (cheap as possisble in Maui) and woul d be willing to share costs of the car and accomidations. I’m super easy to get along with and I am a safe sane diver with 23 years experience.
Say hello if you are interested and we will have a blast!
Subscribed
TrevorP - 1/05/2015 7:21 PM
I hope this is not too late notice, but I am on south Maui now, Monday Jan. 5. I could use a shore dive buddy for tomorrow, Tues. Jan. 6 and/or Wed. Jan. 7. I have a night dive planned with Maui Dreams for Tuesday. Let me know right away and we can organize. I think the viz has settled down now after the big storm on Friday night. I will need to pick up gear beforehand, so hopefully you (or anyone else out there) can let me know right away.

Trevor