Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

SeaDive Push-On Lenses for Mask
Holty54 - 11/07/2014 8:47 PM
Category: General
Replies: 4

Hi
As any one tried the SeaDive push on lenses for there mask, I have tried to find reviews on them, but not found any.
all feedback gladly excepted.
Stuart
Subscribed
btw2459 - 11/08/2014 5:54 AM
If these are the lenses you just use water to stick them on, I find them great. I’ve tried using the ones you glue inplace and after a few dives (even after following the sticking instructions) the come off.
Subscribed
Green_Achers - 11/11/2014 12:22 PM
I’ll be getting something different than Trident Magnifier Lens. They work great for a day or two and then pop out because the glue. I’ve talked to Trident and they claim everything else is to blame but them. Weak product and support!

Now I’m looking into SeaDive (and any other options).
LatitudeAdjustment - 11/12/2014 5:10 AM
I used to use these before eye surgery to read the gauge and camera. They work but don’t leave the mask in the rinse bucket! They also would move around the mask if you needed to rinse the mask during the dive :(
XSScuba makes a gauge reader mask which works better if that’s what you need the lens for.
Subscribed
Holty54 - 11/12/2014 5:52 AM
Hi
Thanks for replies, I have spoken to divers in the UK and they say the same, there OK for a dive or two and then they come out or move around.
I have bought myself a Tusa Ceos Mask with prescription lenses, a bit pricey but it works fine.
Thanks for the feed back