Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Northeast Wisconsin
Hiveranno - 6/25/2014 7:03 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 4

Hey, looking for some ppl to start diving with. I’m 45 minutes west of Green Bay but will travel. Have some fun spots here but looking for some buds. I have a bigger cuddy cabin boat. Hit me up on here and will pass on some contact info. Divemaster certified.
Hawkeye54 - 6/25/2014 11:16 AM
Bruce,

I’ve been diving up around Door County a couple of times with decent viz, and in late summer on the bay side the water temps can be in the 60’s. I’ll probably be heading back up there in early August or September to train some friends in the Sister Bay / Fish Creek area. I can hit you up when I go if you like? Pebble Beach is one of my fav. dive sites and there’s an interesting wreck marked by a buoy in about 30’ of water at the SE end of Little Sister Island that’s an easy dive with lots of bass and other fish present. I hope this helps!

-Curtis
Hawkeye54 - 6/25/2014 11:18 AM
I’ve also been wanting to try diving the rock formations at Cave Point - Vis looks incredible and I’ll bet the boulders and ledges look very cool from below! Not sure how much depth can be found nearshore, though...
Subscribed
Hiveranno - 6/25/2014 7:27 PM
Right on Curtis. I’m game for whatever. Viz has been great.. See bottom in 60 feet. Have a few different numbers to check out. I’ve got a boat to splash in off and geared for salmon fishing for a late day snack after. Give me a week or two notice so I can work it out.
B
Hawkeye54 - 6/25/2014 7:52 PM
Will do, man. That sounds amazing!