Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

looking for a dive instructor near new bern, nc
Netabug - 5/27/2014 9:30 AM
Category: Training
Replies: 5

I want to get open water dive certified and am looking for a dive instructor near new Bern, NC. I love this site and can’t wait to go on my first dive. Any recommendations?
Subscribed
ScubaGrunt - 5/28/2014 5:14 AM
My buddy Charlie (Atctech on here) is PADI OWSI and lives not too far from you. He is a very good instructor. We went through the PADI Divemaster course together and he kept going. I would highly recommend him. He operates out of Discovery Diving in Beaufort, NC. He’s on his honeymoon right now but should be back next week. Shoot him a message and he can probably help you out. Good luck and good diving!
Subscribed
Scuba-Stu - 5/30/2014 3:26 PM
There used to be a dive shop down on Pollock st. Tar Heel Divers they were pretty good when I lived in New Bern but if they aren’t there any more Discovery Diving and Olympus Diving are pretty much your choices
Subscribed
Scuba-Stu - 5/30/2014 5:17 PM
Subscribed
USACMASDiver - 7/22/2014 1:25 AM
Yep, Divin Dawgs Scuba. They are in New Bern, NC. You might want to check them out.
Subscribed
USACMASDiver - 7/22/2014 1:17 PM
If you check this shop out let us know how it goes.