Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Trip to Cozumel
wizact28 - 4/21/2008 3:14 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 3

Hey Guys im looking to see if anyone has any info on a resort called " Scuba Club Cozumel " im heading down that away the last week in June so i was hoping someone might have stayed there and might have some info on it ( Good Place or Bad Place ? )
Janvier - 4/21/2008 6:29 PM
I know someone who has been going there for several years and has never been disappointed.
h2ofria - 4/24/2008 11:02 AM
I stayed there on my very first dive trip. It was pretty nice for a dive resort. I am sure you can find nicer ones but youy will pay a lot more for them. The rooms were clean, the food okay and the dive crew was very good. The shore diving is okay. It is the only dive place, I have been to, where they had all the divers get together for an onshore briefing and to check everyone’s C cards. The resort is a short walk to the main part of town and only a few blocks from a large modern market where you can stock up on the necessities. I don’t think you will be dissappointed unless you are expecting a Club Med experience.
Luciferscritic - 4/25/2008 9:51 PM
Hey Guys,

Hope everyones doing well! Just wanted to get a little info on Cozumel. I will be goin to Cozumel via cruise and wanted to know about any good or recommeded dive sight(s). Please let me know as soon as possible as I will be leaving in 2 weeks. I plan to dive 12may08 in Cozumel.

Thanks,

Jesse