Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Coming back to Channel Islands/Catalina April 9-15
Legasea - 3/27/2014 11:01 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 6

Dear friends in Cali,
My love for cold water diving and everything that has to offer calls me back to California coast. I’m looking for dive buddies for shore and boat dives. I would like to get on a liveaboard boat maybe for 2-3 day trip. if any of you know which operator goes out between those dates, please let me know. Also San Diego diving is not off my list this time. Basically i’m taking my camera and the adventure will take me places. I would love to meet new friends or see a few old ones. Please reply if you are interested to join me.
Have a great day
Beata
LatitudeAdjustment - 3/28/2014 5:24 AM
I’ve always liked Truth, truthaquatics.com/ but they don’t offer beach dives, maybe combine it with a ferry to Santa Catalina.
Subscribed
Legasea - 3/28/2014 9:10 AM
I love Truth aquatics. Problem they only have short trips (like 1 day trips). I still have them as an option though. Thanks for the advice :)
LatitudeAdjustment - 3/31/2014 8:00 AM
From Katra712: I love Truth aquatics. Problem they only have short trips (like 1 day trips). I still have them as an option though. Thanks for the advice :)

Things must have changed because I’ve done a few trips with them in the past where we swung thru the Channel Islands. I don’t have my log here but they were atleast three days each.
Subscribed
DonL - 4/01/2014 11:56 AM
Try the Peace out of ventura, they good crew and fun trips
Subscribed
hcdiveteambrian - 4/01/2014 12:49 PM
way nice. check with some hardcore, it’s just getting fired up again. have a good time at the islands. Katra, check with (CIDA) Channel Islands Dive Adventures, mention to Ken Kollwitz that your part of HardcoreDiveTeam for discounts. His trips are far beyond above average, because his specialty is themed for the day, and he nails it.
Subscribed
Legasea - 4/01/2014 1:50 PM
DonL, I am already going out with Ventura Saturday and Sunday, i just wanted to see something else interesting maybe more south :)
Brian, thank you i will :)