Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Dive Bonaire, Jul 25 to Aug 1, 08
Regis - 4/04/2008 10:27 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 1

I reserved a 3 bedroom bungalow in Bonaire for Jul 25 to Aug 1. There is one room yet available. Myself and 4REAL424 also from Divebuddy.com have first 2 rooms.I am dividing costs evenly between the three rooms. Cost breakdown is as follows 399 for week for bungalow ( per room ). May be less if fewer then 6 divers, as service charge is based on number of divers. Thats including service charges and taxes. 105 per diver for unlimited shore diving, 105 per room for their share of truck rental ( double cab pickup ) this includes rental taxes amd insurance on truck. You can keep your room private if you wish as I am, or choose another buddy on your own to share your room costs.Airfare is what you can arrange. I live in Reisterstown Maryland and am paying 542 for airfare out of Philadelphia ..1st diver to take room will be it...I`m putting money up front so you don`t have to pay till nearing departure,other then purchasing your airline ticket.. Bungalow has full kitchen , livingroom and dining area, private gear rinse tubs and private gear hang racks...are very clean,, I can provide pictures, if you have any questions or are interested and need more info..please feel free to ask...Regis
Subscribed
ncopple - 3/22/2018 10:07 PM
I’m interested! I am a solo female and I would be fine with taking a room alone or sharing with another female. I will be looking for someone to buddy/guide/teach me...shouldn’t be too difficult. Most dive shops have dive masters available.