Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Balmorhea This Weekend - Toyahvale, TX
loydavill - 1/15/2014 11:48 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 4

A group of 12 of us will be diving Balmoreah ( West Texas) this Saturday late afternoon and all day Sunday. We will be staying at El Oso Flojo Lodge. Cost is $89, including tax for up to 4 people in the rooms with 2 double beds. I have rooms set aside for our group. If you would like to join us, please let me know and I will be happy to set a room aside for you too. Park charges $7 entry per person, unless you have an annual park pass. Have more questions? Send email to loyda@sascubashack.com. Click here to visit our web page.
Subscribed
WarmWaterTurner - 1/15/2014 1:17 PM
Wish we had known earlier - we did that dive last year! It was a lot of fun and the hotel is great. We also made a visit to the observatory - but remember Balmorhea is an altitude dive.
Subscribed
Greg - 1/15/2014 1:42 PM
Here is the dive site listing for Balmorhea State Park on DiveBuddy.com: divebuddy.com/divesite.aspx?DiveSiteID=798

Post comments and pics to this site when you return. Have a safe and fun time!
Subscribed
loydavill - 1/17/2014 8:04 AM
Sorry for the late notice, I should have posted it earlier. Sorry you can’t come out but will give more notice on next one. Thanks for the altitude dive reminder.... :)

I will take pics and video and share on DiveBuddy. We are looking forward to it. I hear this time of year the mountains may be snow capped too.
Subscribed
rashley - 2/09/2014 10:51 PM
So how was the Balmorhea trip?