Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Maui visit, February 16th - March 2, 2014
MontanaDiver4 - 1/03/2014 11:39 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 0

I am a Rescue Diver, returning to Maui for my annual vacation. I last dove in MT in July 2013...been a drought for diving this year. I will do some boat dives, however I am always looking for buddies for shore dives since it is so easy to splash for a great dive. I will be traveling with all my own gear, except tanks and weights.
If you are willing to try a dive with a hoale, I am always willing. I am staying at the north edge of Kihei. Most of my shore dives have been in the southern edge of Kihei. I would love to dive the Mala Wharf, Old Airport or anything else that you might like.
I am a very conservative, safety conscientious diver, therefore I am not interested in being food for Bulls or Tigers. I have tried to PM some of the local divers, however my desktop says I need to login when I have already and my droid phone doesn’t seem to send PM’s.
If you want more info on me, I am Montana Diver on Scubaboard.