Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Cozumel
scubacub1 - 2/27/2008 2:20 PM
Category: General
Replies: 3

Heading to Cozumel soon. Any suggestions/tips?
winkdawg - 2/27/2008 3:05 PM
Scuba Club Cozumel is well suited for divers and the food is decent, too. It`s about a 15-minute walk to the touristy part of the island.
Rocketron - 2/28/2008 10:38 PM
I have had good luck with Papa Hogs for diving..its been a few years but I imagine they are still there. I stayed twice at Plaza los Glorias..not cheap but first class, it is close enough to town to walk and party..far enough to be quiet..and right on the way to all the dive sites regardless of which shop you use.(they Should agree to pick you up at hotel dock) Have a great time!
Madsmiley - 3/02/2008 9:19 PM
I was down there 2-19/2-24..Was not happy with my dive operation,Dive with Martin..Guides just didnt seem into it,missed the reefs on several occasions,had another diver come off the boat and land on my head while trying to descend,came up from most dives with over 1000psi etc..... Also had someone spike my drink on Sat night at the sports bar by the square.. Generally have a great trip but this one pretty much sucked all around..