Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

COZUMEL GREAT DEAL Buddy wanted around 12/7/13 for 4 or more days.
Undiver - 10/14/2013 12:03 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 3

Anyone interested in diving in Cozumel around 12/7?I found a 4 night all inclusive package in Cozumel at Iberostar Cozumel that includes 3 days of diving and equipment rental, meals, drinks and accommodations for $484. I am open to staying a couple more nights, which will probably be around $100/nt additional.

I am looking to share accommodations. They want almost twice as much for a single rate and they won’t budge.

My wife doesn’t dive and doesn’t have any vacation left. I may have a buddy lined up, but he bailed on me last time. He is afraid to vacation in Mexico. I am just trying to see if there is any interest.

I have done this trip the last two years at a different resort and have found it is cheaper for me to dive in Mexico than in Florida. The diving and weather have been great both years.
Subscribed
bdmyers - 10/15/2013 8:46 AM
Actually, we’re are planning a trip there that week, and were looking at Iberostar as well. We are traveling with one other diver and two non-divers. Who is offering this deal? Sounds amazing.
Subscribed
oceanfloor - 11/20/2013 6:02 AM
Whose your contacts down there?
Subscribed
bdmyers - 12/02/2013 7:45 PM
raul@bottomtimedivers.net