Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

roatan
mikey1077 - 7/21/2013 11:01 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 4

thinking about a trip to roatan maybe next year any one have the skinny on the place so far the reef house resort stands out as a place I may want to stay at while im there. They seem to have pretty good dive packages at somewhat reasonable prices any help with the research would be welcome. Thanks
Subscribed
joec1 - 7/21/2013 3:12 PM
Look up Anthony’s Key resort. We did a cruise last year and that where we did our 2 tank excursion. Nice place and it is part of a Marine Conservatory, there were lots to see and they carry everything you need, EANX etc... Highly recommend it.

-Joe
Subscribed
tazzer9797 - 7/26/2013 9:54 AM
I also recommend Anthony’s Key. I spent two weeks there a year or so ago. Can not wait to go back. As a true DIVE resort it was top notch. People were great. Rooms were very clean. Food was damn fine and plenty of it. Beautiful set up on the island. As for the diving it was about as close to perfect as I have seen...oh ya, dolphin fun right on site as well
Subscribed
mikey1077 - 7/26/2013 2:52 PM
I checked them out looks good its between Anthony’s key on Roatan and deep blue on Utila I think
Subscribed
Campbayresort - 8/17/2013 4:40 PM
I’ve been diving in Roatan for over twenty five years...I’ve sen good and bad resort’s....The west end is over dove....For six years i owned and ran a 70’ live aboard and dove all ove Roatan and Utila... I bought a small resort on the east end of the island , why because there are only two dive operations who dive there and the diving is so much better and offers so much more ...Hey don’t take my word for it just look at our face book pictures...

camp bay beach dive & adventure resort..