Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Anyone want to go to Fiji in the fall of 2014?
allisonfinch - 7/06/2013 6:59 PM
Category: General
Replies: 2

My sister and I have booked the whole of the Fiji Siren liveaboard and also a week at a land based resort. You can join us for both legs of the trip or either one of the legs. It would be great fun to have folks from the forum along!!

We are not travel professionals and are not profiting on this trip. We were just wanting the boat filled with fun folks. Here are the details of the trip. If you have never been on one of the Siren boats, I will tell you that they are very luxurious and well run.

The trip details;

Do you love the beautiful Pacific diving, but are tired of the expense and time it takes to get to most destinations? Well, that is exactly why I am planning a fantastic adventure to Fiji in September, 2014, and hope you will join me and my sisters, Linda and Allison! A single flight from Los Angeles, one week aboard the newest addition to the fabulous Siren Fleet, followed by one week at the lovely Volivoli Beach Resort and finally ONE flight to get back to the US! Great diving couldn’t be simpler!

Take a few minutes to check out the links to the S/Y FIJI SIREN (http://www.sirenfleet.com/liveaboards/fiji.html)

Included:
All food & accommodations
Tea, or fresh coffee from the espresso machine! Fresh juice, soft drinks & beer
Up to 22 dives, including 3 night dives
Free Nitrox for certified Nitrox divers
Free use of most dive equipment, except dive computers and torch (flashlight!)

Then take a look at the VOLIVOLI BEACH RESORT (http://www.volivoli.com/) a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort offering great diving experiences, whether you are a beginner or seasoned diver. Or you can just relax and enjoy the beauty of Fiji!

restaurant and bar

Included:
Return Nadi Airport transfers
7 nights in hillside, ocean-view, air-conditioned accommodations
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
5 days of 2-tank boat dives, + 3rd tank one day, + unlimited shore diving
1 free massage
All resort taxes (20%)

Dates:
September 8-15 S/Y FIJI SIREN
September 15-22 VOLIVOLI BEACH RESORT

Costs:
S/Y Siren: $2700 Euros (approximately $3500 USD)
Volivoli: $1550 USD

NOT included:
International flight
Marine Park & Port fees - 150 Euro per person (~$194 USD)
Tips
Laundry

Note: prices subject to change until booked

For more information, please contact:
Dale Finch
flya737@aol.com
919-969-6543

PS I really look forward to diving with you!!
Subscribed
allisonfinch - 11/04/2013 4:29 PM
OK, there has been a change in the schedule. The Volivoli resort has been changed to the week BEFORE the liveaboard, not the week after. So, if you are interested in joining us with this NEW schedule, let us know.
Subscribed
JasH - 10/14/2014 11:09 AM
So how did your trip go? We are headed to Fiji for a couple of weeks of sea and sand in nov/dec 2014. Hope to spend most of the time in the water snorkeling and diving. Then off to Australia/Sydney/Melbourne/Tasmania for a couple of months. Last three weeks on the north Island of NZ.
Love some input on dive sites and experiences plus any cheap travel tips.

jason