Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Looking for Dive Buddy in Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, S FL
meanmaco - 3/12/2013 4:27 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 4

Well I am officially here and unpacked now... I have all my gear ready, and Im ready to dive...

Looking for a buddy that is willing to do a shore dive or even possibly a boat dive, if you know where.

I would like to go any day this week, or weekend except for tomorrow the 3/13.

Let me know....

Jim

480-745-0045
Sharon1221 - 3/13/2013 5:16 PM
Hi Jim

I will be in the Pompana area 4-7 May. Maybe doing a night dive Saturday, a couple of dives on Sunday and a couple of dives on Monday. I have only done boat dives in that area. Do some checking on charters. I prefer wreck dives. Not keen on drift diving.
cmerrill55 - 3/17/2013 6:30 AM
Sounds good, I’m game for a boat or shore dive. I’ve done a bunch on shore and boat but never drive. Would have to be today or next weekend.
ScubaDreaminn - 3/20/2013 11:32 AM
Hi Jim,

Got some recommendations for you :) First, I found a great way to find divers in the area is to use the Member search function and target the area you are interested in, then send them some messages and see what you find. Additionally, there is a VERY active dive group in that area. They dive just about every day it is possible. Gold Coast Meetup is the group and there calendar has a lot of great diving listed for the next few weeks. There are a lot of great sites in that area so have fun :) Sharon1221, I suggest that you check them out too when you are in the area if you haven’t already.

DeAnn
Subscribed
bsharp117 - 12/02/2017 11:14 AM
Hey I live in Coral Springs, always looking for dive buddies todo shore dives. Let me know when you would like to go.

Bernie
516 205 5567