Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

KEYS Dive
lilpcsister - 10/03/2012 4:21 PM
Category: New Diver Q&A
Replies: 7

hi gang,, hey i am going with friends down to Key Largo (perhaps other Key’s as well) on Nov 8th, 9th, and 10th. coming back on the 11th i have two questions,, any good ideas on dive spots, trips or deals?? and would anyone like to go with us? we maybe rent a house or condo?? lookin at a place called Hawkscay... anyway.. any info is helpful.. and the more the merrier... lets go diving....
Subscribed
lilpcsister - 10/13/2012 7:26 AM
I’m so excited.. i love it down there and it’s gonna be fun to dive.. is the Conch Republic Divers a club? or a boat? i will google it.. thanks so much

diane
Subscribed
diverray - 10/13/2012 9:54 PM
While we are talking about Key Largo, can anyone advise me as to how cold the water should be in February?
WB2GLP - 10/23/2012 10:11 AM
Conch Republic Divers is a shop located just over the bridge in Tavernier. This is the shop I head to every time I visit the keys. Capt. Gary and Brenda run a fantastic operation. You should check them out at least once. If you do, you will always return.
Subscribed
spencer - 10/03/2014 3:11 PM
Hey! I booked a trip for Hawks Cay for 3 days in 2 weeks. They re running a special right now. If anyone in your party is a first responder or a military vet they are offering big discounts. I book a 2 bedroom room for $109 a night. And the dive company Dive Duck Key gives you 10 percent off dives and free rental gear for anyone in your party.
Subscribed
lilpcsister - 10/05/2014 3:01 PM
hi, my dive group just came back a few weeks ago from the Keys..the diving was awesome.. that does sound like a good deal but we are diving Jupiter the weekend of the 18th and the weekend of the 25th.. but for sure keep us in mind ... i am sure we’ll be headed back to the Keys in the spring.... dive dive dive
diane