Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Does anyone know the location where these photos were taken?
Greg - 5/14/2012 2:24 PM
Category: General
Replies: 7

Wooden walkways to houses on the water:

http://www.divebuddy.com/photo.aspx?PicID=60685

Jumping into hole in forest with clear blue water:

http://www.divebuddy.com/photo.aspx?PicID=60684
LatitudeAdjustment - 5/14/2012 5:25 PM
The top one has to be on a lake, they haven’t allowed for any wave action and the locals don’t seem to know how to cut boards on an angle to blend those walkways.

I’m guessing the bottom one is Belize or Mexico
lerpy - 5/15/2012 3:25 AM
I feel like the top one could have been taken somewhere in the north, like far north. In Yellowknife NWT you find homes like this sometimes out on the lake. Beyond that I am thinking some Scandinavian country.
Subscribed
flaski - 5/15/2012 3:50 AM
I am thinking a little photoshop work going on for the top one, but its hard to tell.

I think I saw the bottom one posted before but not to sure where or it may have been similar pic.
badintexas - 5/15/2012 10:36 AM
I think we are moving to the top one and building a cabin right next to the bottom one.. :O) J/K Baby! I know that’s not what you were asking.
Subscribed
Greg - 5/16/2012 6:50 AM
From badintexas: I think we are moving to the top one and building a cabin right next to the bottom one.. :O) J/K Baby! I know that’s not what you were asking....
Emma (our dog) would not want to walk on that pier. She would be too tempted to just jump in the water.
Kemperite - 5/17/2012 7:20 PM
Wooden Walkways to houses on water was taken in Bokod Hungary by artist Viktor Bors. And yes, that is a lake.

The blue hole above - I know I’ve seen that picutre before but I can’t place the location.

Danny
Subscribed
Greg - 5/18/2012 9:28 AM
From Kemperite: Wooden Walkways to houses on water was taken in Bokod Hungary by artist Viktor Bors. And yes, that is a lake. The blue hole above - I know I’ve seen that picutre before but I can’t place the location. Danny...
Awesome, thanks for the info. I’m going to check out other stuff he’s done.