Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Diving in the Philippines
Hapkiman - 4/16/2012 9:16 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 2

Well once again headed too for some diving in the Philippines . Will be there for 20 days from 3 May 22 May doing some UTD training with Juan Naval at the dive resort called "Scubabro" in Anilao near Battangas should be fun since this my third trip there to the islands . So far vave dove Bohol ,Boracay ,Anilao ,Alongapo ,Puerto Galera a dozen different wrecks in Subic bay .
MPC008 - 6/17/2012 8:12 AM
I am headed to China and have a week downtime in july was looking to go to Philippines for 6-7 days. Where would you suggest? I’m traveling alone and would rather not do liveaboard.

Thanks
Mark
Subscribed
Hapkiman - 6/18/2012 5:03 AM
Mark ,

There are many places to dive there , depending on what you like or prefer , wreck diving head to the Subic area and look up George Ang from Boardwalk divers he is Good ..... tell him Hal Whalen one of the UTD guys sent you . he also has a dive resort he manages in Anilao Battangas ,the resort is nice spent 10 days there this past may . Boracay is nice some wrecks coral and a night life ....... Lapu lapu divers is on the beach good guys and reasonable .

Also Puerto Galera ,bohol they are all nice there is no bad diving there in the

some is just better than others

Hal