Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

divers wanted
kpetro - 9/17/2011 1:12 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 2

trying to find 2 or more divers to go out on a charter with dive clearwater tomorrow morning. spearfishing allowed with valid salt water license. call capt rod at 727 204 9363 and reserve a spot.
CaptainCC - 9/18/2011 8:45 AM

I am always searching for a boat that is going out on Sundays (preferrably not too early) as I dive EVERY Sunday and sometimes find it hard to get on a boat because they’re booked. What is the name of the charter and where do you leave from? I am up in Tarpon Springs. Please give me more details. Maybe next week....

Carol
Subscribed
kpetro - 9/19/2011 10:05 AM
There are 2 boats we use, Dive Clearwater and Tanks-a-Lot. Dive Clearwater leaves out of the Clearwater Marina, get there by 7:00 and back by noon. You can spear with Dive Clearwater. Tanks-a-Lot leaves out of the Seminole St boat ramp, just north of downtown Clearwater, their times are the same. Both boats can book-up fast, we try to schedule in advance. We are on for Dive Clearwater on the 25th, weather permitting.