Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Scuba Gear For Sale
Tony7781 - 9/13/2011 9:57 AM
Category: For Sale
Replies: 5

I am trying to get engaged so I am selling my scuba equipment. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I finally got around to tasking pics, so if you want to see any pics just message m,e and Ill email them to you. I hate to see all this great equipment get NO use. It sucks that I have to leave this amazing sport behind but I want to start a new life with my girlfriend and this will allow to get there sooner. Serious inquiries only, please dont try to low ball me I finally got around to take pics of all the gear, so if your interested message me (anthonyjpuma@gmail.com) and Ill send you pics I have lots of little extras like booties, fog gel, orings, whistles, log book holders etc. Ill throw in a little extra for anyone who wants brand new Large Zeagle Ranger LTD, never touched the water, $750. Large Zeagle Stiletto (Excellent Condition), used on 3 dives in Cabo, $450. brand new XL 7mm Camaro Stingray wetsuit, $225 Zeagle Flathead 7 with Din adapter and Tusa mini Gauge attached, used on 3 dives in Cabo $625 Zeagle Octo-Z, used on 3 dives in Cabo, $150 XL Scuba Pro Jet SiFins with XS Scuba Sprinf Straps, $125 Dive Caddy - complete first Gen (All logos blacked out nsince I dont like people to know I was traveling with Dive Gear, $175 Atomic Aquatics Blue SubFrame Mask, $75 Atomic Aquatics SV1 Snorkel, $45 EANX manual and DVD, $35 eRDPml, $10
Johar - 9/17/2011 10:05 AM
hey there =) well, i just wanna wish you all the happiness with your new life. although i have to be honest :P my wife doesnt even want me to dive, hates diving, and each time i go on a dive trip or a country to dive in , she’d make a big scene .. then again, i still dive anyways lol.

the point is, you might wanna keep that gear for a year or so , see how things work maybe she’ll give scuba diving a try , who knows what the future unfold 

best of luck =) you must really love her to give up diving for her =)

peace.
meltonart - 9/18/2011 1:02 AM
I agree, don’t sell your gear.
I sold all my gear when I got married and have since re bought gear and gotten back into diving.

I still love my wife very much but after 7 of years together I have found taking some "me" time to do something I enjoy not only keeps me sane but makes of a better, stronger marriage.
WaterBaby - 10/10/2011 5:36 PM
I need a BC Jacket and an octopus!!
Subscribed
Tony7781 - 10/11/2011 4:34 PM

I still have the Stiletto available if your interested. Email me at anthonyjpuma@gmail.com if your interested