Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Making an extended diving trip to Florida...were to go??
ScubaKirk - 11/15/2007 10:36 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 2

Hey everyone...I am wanting to make a several extended diving trips to Florida every year and was wondering where the best places to go might be. I am a school teacher...so I not only have a couple of months of in the summer...not to mention spring break...etc...etc...but I also have a limited budget and need to find the best bargains. I am figuring a two week stays or something like that. Thanks for your help...Kirk
naturewalker - 11/16/2007 7:18 PM
ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT KIND OF DIVES YOU CARE TO DO . YOU HAVE DEVIL`S DEN IN WILLISTON , GINNIESPRINGS, THEN YOU COULD DIVE THE WEST COAST OF FLORIDA `TAMPA/ST. PETE ` AREA . OR THE KEYS IS ALWAYS THE BEST TO DIVE. YOU ALSO NEED TO FACTOR IN THE WATER TMP TO THIS TIME A YEAR . I WAS IN VENICE BEACH LAST WEEKEND THE WATER TEMP WAS 67 DEGRS. I KNOW THAT DEVIL`S DEN HAS CABINS AND A GREAT DIVE. TAMI AND PAUL RUN A GREAT PLACE. GINNIE SPRINGS IS A MUST DO IN MY BOOK. IF YOU WANNA DIVE THE WEST COAST LET ME KNOW I HAVE A CAPT THAT RUNS A GREAT CHARTER .