Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Does anyone know divier~Jeff Shultz?
SeaCreature - 6/08/2011 6:31 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 4

Hoping to get some assistance trying to contact a friend/fellow diver, Jeff Shultz. (spelling is correct) Originally from the Milwaukee area, may be living in Minneaopolis/St. Paul now. We have a mutual friend who has been diagnosed w/ cancer and I am trying to notify him but the email address I had for him is no longer good. If anyone knows him/dives w/ him and can get a message to him, please contact me. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance to anyone who can/will assist.
Subscribed
badintexas - 6/08/2011 1:36 PM
I’m sure you’ve though about this but have you checked facebook? I don’t know if Jeff is a kind of person for a profile on there but it seems important that you find him and once you start talking to people on there, it’s a bit easier to find people you’re looking for. I just looked and there are several people with that name listed. I just don’t know what he looks like. Anyways, just a thought..
Subscribed
SeaCreature - 6/08/2011 8:26 PM
Actually Facebook was where we all had reconnected (he was part of a large group of friends from several years ago) and how I found out that he had also taken up diving. Unfortunately, he closed his FB page...we exchanged a few emails after that. When I tried to email him to let him know about this, the email was no longer good. I know he had lots of friends in WI that he dives with, I was just hoping one of them might be on Dive Buddy and might happen to see this. Thanks for taking the time, anyway :)
Subscribed
WarmWaterTurner - 6/17/2011 4:34 PM
Googled Jeff Shultz scubadiver - there is a Jeff Shultz that works for "Clicker.com" as a part of the management team. There is a photo posted.......don’t know if it helps?
Subscribed
SeaCreature - 6/18/2011 5:33 AM
Small world, that there are 2 folks w/ the same name who dive, not him :(. Thanks for trying though. Was really hoping to find someone who dives w/ him when I posted. Never knew how many nice people would go out of their way to help. Thanks again :)