Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Trip to Cuba for Canadians-Jan 2012
diverdown53 - 4/02/2011 6:27 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 0

Fraser and Kathy from kirkscubagear are calibrating on a trip to Cuba in Jan 2012 for one week. Here are the details below, if anyone is interested::::

Organizing a group trip to the 4 star Be Live Brisas, in Santa Lucia, Camaguey, Cuba for January 3 - 10, 2012.

I have secured the group rate of $998.00 per person all taxes included, all inclusive resort. Kids 2-12 are $698.00 all taxes included. I have 10 people signed up and confirmed already!
Deposit is $150.00 per person, with the balance not having to be paid until 45 days prior to departure. I have 20 more spots available at... this price until June 20, 2011 and then the regular group rate will apply. We are guaranteed a lower price if the price drops before we leave. I stayed at this resort in September 2010, and it was fantastic. The food is great, rooms are spacious and clean, swim up pool bar, and the beach is beautiful. There is a scuba diving shop onsite, that offers some great diving off the nearby reef. They also offer a shark dive with the Bull sharks, which is a great experience. I have done several dives with this resort, and had a great experience each time. There is a kids club available, sports equipment on the beach, and nightly entertainment! During the day there are Spanish lessons, Salsa lessons, and various games/activities around the pool!
Several optional excursions are also offered into local areas, and Catamaran lunch trips.
If you are interested in joining us, please let me know, or feel free to sign up, and contact me for the group booking info.
We are flying out of Montreal with Sunwing. But the same price has been offered to anybody that wants to join the group and fly out of Toronto.
Have a look at the hotel website photo gallery, and the Youtube shark dive video!
Looking forward to seeing everybody for some fun in the sun, and Scuba Diving of course!!!!
http://www.belivehotels.com/hotel/EN/ficha_hotel/brisas_santa_lucia/descripcionp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtV97NStyLs
If you are looking for good prices on scuba/snorkel gear for the entire family visit my friend Kathy’s website, mention you know me, and she will set you up with great gear at fabulous prices!
www.kirkscubagear.com
If you are looking for some local scuba certification before we go, give Action Scuba a call, and they will look after you as well!See More