Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

AZ dive buddy needed
Seadiver - 8/26/2010 12:26 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 11

I’m looking for a buddy to dive with locally. I live in central phoenix. I work a lot but I’m off on tuesdays and sundays. :)
Subscribed
diverray - 8/26/2010 1:21 AM
I live too far away to dive with you, but I was wondering what diving is available locally near Phoenix?
Subscribed
SCUBASMITTY - 8/26/2010 1:45 AM
IM A LITTLE OFF, I mean free to dive whenever, but Im vehicularly challenged !

im out by rt88 the hwy to saguaro lake in aj. 

for those of you NOT in az there are several lakes here in the valley of hell, I mean sun to dive in. you just gotta be desperate enough to dive in no viz.
Subscribed
Rich-D-Fish - 8/26/2010 12:13 PM
It’s a cheap short flight to LA. We dive out here almost every weekend. Come join us!
Subscribed
Hearman - 8/26/2010 12:56 PM
Well i can dive any time after 3 during the week or any day on Sunday, but again, I’m a little far so kinda tuff. But if I get down there or you up to Bullhead Let me know. ( i will be in Payson Friday and Sat. 8/27 and 28 so if i can swing it i will let you know for this Sunday)
Subscribed
Seadiver - 8/26/2010 11:37 PM

I can probably dive sunday. Let me know... And thank you for the responses. As for my vehicularly challenged friend, we should meet for lunch or something one day. Once I know u, I’d be happy to pick u up for diving. (A girl can’t be too careful... LOL)
Subscribed
Seadiver - 8/26/2010 11:37 PM

I can probably dive sunday. Let me know... And thank you for the responses. As for my vehicularly challenged friend, we should meet for lunch or something one day. Once I know u, I’d be happy to pick u up for diving. (A girl can’t be too careful... LOL)
Scubamonkey - 8/31/2010 1:13 AM

Hi, I dont live in AZ but right next door in NM. Im off on Tues. also, I have a boat also. Im willing to take a dive in AZ if you are willing to show me your local dive spots. In return you can get wet in some NM spots. Are lakes & springs are usally clear but a little on the cold side. Hit me up if you are intrested in talking some more?
Subscribed
sjfriend - 9/12/2010 12:37 AM
I live in AK so I’m not always available but I and my family spend a few months a year in N. Phoenix and I am always looking for some water time (I’m the only diver). We will be down for most of Oct and would be available. The only diving I’ve done there is Lake Pleasant so I’m not up on any other spots. If interested let me know.
Subscribed
Seadiver - 9/12/2010 1:47 AM
Absolutely. :) Let me know when you are here... Alaska. Wow. 
Subscribed
sjfriend - 9/13/2010 1:54 AM
Sounds good. Should be there right at the end of this month.
Subscribed
dooh2tech - 6/17/2016 1:02 PM
still in AZ? I’m in south phx.