Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Divebuddy Banners
RonSubmerged - 9/17/2009 11:40 AM
Category: Ads & Offers
Replies: 4

This is concerning the banner that I had made for promoting Greg’s site. I purchased my 1’ x 6’ Divebuddy.com banner from an online company, http://www.empirebanners.com
It cost maybe 24.00 with shipping and everything and I thought it was a great price since FedEx/Kinkos wanted over 100. If anyone would like a banner, and decide to use this site, keep in mind that they do not handle correspondence very well as it seems to be a small business ran by a few individuals (i.e. they handle everything).
For everyone who already had one made, where did you get it done and if you don’t mind sharing how much did it cost??
badintexas - 9/18/2009 11:19 AM
That is a great price and THANK YOU for getting a banner! We have a great member on DiveBuddy who bought a banner which was 3X6, I think from his local print shop. With tax, it came out to around 96.00 so you did GREAT! Thanks for posting this. We’ve had several people asking about banners and this post will definitely help them out! Can’t wait to see pictures of it out and about..
Subscribed
RonSubmerged - 9/18/2009 11:52 AM
pic_11717_41167.jpg Divebuddies picture by tuffy331

This is the banner I had made, it works well! We will get it wet here soon.
badintexas - 9/22/2009 2:29 PM
Ron, That’s AWESOME! Thanks so much for getting the banner and helping to promote DiveBuddy by hanging it up. Greg and I love seeing that.
dalehall - 9/23/2009 12:24 PM

Mine is 2x8.. (Picturre of it in my photos) I got it made from a local company here in GA.. $90..
It’s been wet at Alabama Blue Water Adventures so far.. Hoping to get some topside pics with it during a cook out we’re having next month..
Dale

PS: I think the other GA Dale (NAUIdiver) is getting one made also...