Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Trip to Belize Want to go?
rsilva708 - 7/14/2009 9:58 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 6

A many of you know, My world record attempt has changed to a saltwater attempt in Belize at Ramon’s Village. I am still in need of a few support team members for the dive. If anyone thinks they could go to Belize in September, please let me know. I will be leaving Chicago on Sept. 13th. Ramons will be providing the rooms for the week for my team.

Robert
speedracer - 7/15/2009 11:26 AM
What are you attempting a world record at?
Tricia - 7/15/2009 3:55 PM
I am available from 13th the 19th September, tell me what is required of a team member and if you still need people. I have over 400 dives in various locations around the world. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards Tricia
Subscribed
rsilva708 - 7/15/2009 10:34 PM
From speedracer: What are you attempting a world record at?

.Longest Ocean Scuba Dive.
Subscribed
rsilva708 - 7/15/2009 10:36 PM
From Tricia: I am available from 13th the 19th September, tell me what is required of a team member and if you still need people. I have over 400 dives in various locations around the world. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards Tricia

Team members will be doing some basic things like bringing down new tanks, lights, water bags, and keeping me company. During times that I try to sleep, they will be watching my gauges for my air supply and things like that. I still have room available in my team.
docbonezz - 7/16/2009 3:25 PM

A good friend of mine are PADI instructors and may be interested in working with you if you still need people.

I take it we need to get to Belize on our own but are you arranging the transportation from the airport to the resort you are going to be based out of?

How long is the record now? How long do you plan to dive for?

Let me know if we can help you in any way.

Karl

chiropractor [ at ] hotmail.com
Tricia - 7/18/2009 10:20 AM

Ok I am interested, send the details/requirements, what you need from me etc to brewer [ at ] orion-online.com.au Regards Tricia