Fulltime or partime office position specializing in sales for growing adventure travel company is seeking full time office assistant to work in our rapidly growing business. Growth opportunities available at supportive, flexible and casual work environment. This is an high paced professional position. If you like to stay busy and challenged, then this is what you are looking for.
• Answer Phones and Emails
• Customer Service
• Order and Data Entry (Quick books)
• Organize and Prepare Marketing Materials
• Write letters
• Learn Products/Destinations
Require from Applicant:
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities with accuracy
• Excellent customer service/people skills
• Ability to have fun in high paced work environment
• Organization skills attention to detail
• Time management and able to work with deadlines
• Strong verbal and written skills, vocabulary, spelling and grammar
• Good interpersonal skills, patience and upbeat attitude
• Proficient in Quick Books and all Microsoft programs, especially Word and Excel
• Customer service experience
• Able to work in a solitaire environment
• Self motivated and eager to succeed
• Problem solver
Diving experience preferred but not necesary.
Benefits: Adventure Travel opportunities.
Yours in Sharks,
CEO/ Special Projects Director
Golden Gate Expeditions Inc.
Shark Diving International
Great White Adventures
2516 Blanding Ave.
Alameda, CA 94501-1566
The Ultimate Shark Diving Experience Is Closer Than You Think!