Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Diveheart Foundation - May Update
Tom4Diveheart - 5/04/2009 11:17 AM
Category: Ads & Offers
Replies: 2

Here is an update from Diveheart founder and President, Jim Elliott:
Dear Friends of Diveheart,

The full face mask has been a vital tool for Diveheart’s mission to make a difference in the lives of children, adults, and veterans with disabilities accessible to more individuals. The link below takes you to the April newsletter about this valuable tool.
http://diveheart.com/newsletters/Apr2009/

Diveheart Military Wounded (DMW) is conducting its first life changing scuba adventure May 13 – May 18. Contact the Diveheart office for more details.
630-964-1983

Thank you for your continued support,
Jim Elliott
JoDan - 5/05/2009 9:05 AM
Hello. My name is Danny Hinton I am a Divemaster located in Kentucky. More importantly I am also a veteran and a Certified Interpreter for the Deaf. I got to see first hand some of the work you guys have done by way of the Dive Portal DVD’s. Just wondering how I can get involved. Also my shop does several charity events throughout the year and would be happy to put you guys down as possible recipients.........just let me know!
Subscribed
Tom4Diveheart - 5/05/2009 9:47 AM
A critical part of Diveheart’s mission is to foster and support programs all over the U.S. and internationally. I would encourage anyone with questions or interest in disabled diving to contact Jim Elliott at Diveheart. Here is his contact info:

Jim Elliott, President
Diveheart Foundation
900 Ogden Ave. - #274
Downers Grove, IL 60515
www.diveheart.org
Office (630) 964-1983
Cell (630) 408-1920