Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Live Aboard Bahamas August 8-14 Dolphins and Sharks!
JSwets - 4/09/2009 6:08 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 0

My family and I am looking to put together a group on a great charter boat out of West Palm Beach, Florida to the Bahamas. It’s a 6 night trip with 5 full days of diving with up to 5 dives per day. We would snorkel with wild dolphins multiple times, dive reefs, wrecks,night dives, and also shark dives spending each night at anchor. We can go to shore if everone wants but that may cut down the diving a bit (fewer night dives). On a full scuba dive day we can do five dives, but if we want dolphins then it is snorkeling only with the dolphins. Some days we can do 2 dives and 2 dolphin encounters, so we can mix it up depending on what the group wants.

So, in other words there are lots of options and opportunites all within 1 week. I need a total of 12 people (don’t have to be Scuba if just interested in the Dolphins) and have 5 already committed so need 7 more to fill the trip. Need all 12 to charter the boat. I’m acting as the clearing house for the trip and the cost is $2200 per person.

Price Includes: All TAXES, FEES, FUEL CHARGES, meals (excluding departure and return date), non-alcoholic beverages, air tanks, soft weights and belts.

Price Does NOT include: Beer, SCUBA diving and snorkeling equipment rentals (if needed), island excursions if we go ashore(i.e. taxi fares, dining, souvenirs, etc.) or crew gratuities (10% appreciated) or your transportation to/from West Palm Beach, FL. Equipment rentals can be arranged in West Palm for you.

If you are interested, please contact me at jswets [ at ] comcast.net by APRIL 25, 2009. I won’t need any money from anyone until we have the 12 spots filled, then we will reconfirm everyone wants to go, confirm the boat, etc. Gives plenty of time for everyone to arrange their travel to West Palm, etc...

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you all!

Jack