Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

WTB some used gear
tardmaster - 3/24/2009 9:59 AM
Category: Equipment
Replies: 3

looking for some used equipment........

reels (not finger type)

lights

knives (both bcd and leg strap)

I’m not expecting anyone to give their equipment away. that being said, we all know what the market is on used scuba gear.
DalelynnSims - 3/24/2009 6:31 PM

Knives, get you some extra webbing and create a knife sheeth, your locak shoe repair can stich up a few if these for a few dollars. Go to good will and get a couple stake knives and gring them down to about 2". Put it on your web belt and you have what you need, if needed, at a good cost. If you loose it, that is what the second one is for as you can get them form Good Will for a dollar or two each. Other than in training and maybe to cut some fishing line I have never needed mine. If you want to spend some $ for something more useful than a knife get you a pair of EMT snips and put them in a pocket. they cut more better than most any knife.

Just my .02cf worth

Bets Fishes!!! [
SCUBASMITTY - 3/25/2009 9:57 PM
I have an oms Iq harness size med lg, I need a large to xtra lg... brand spanking new ! never dove,,, lp has it at 199.00 I will take 150.00, I would rather pay an extra 50.00 to get my size then return a miss sized unit ! know what I mean ? 
Rich-D-Fish - 3/26/2009 1:16 AM

I’ve got a near new UK C8 eLED Plus dive light (link below) with maybe a couple hours on it. I purchased a video light for my camera and I just ended up using it as my main dive light instead of the C8. So it just sits in my dive bag. On LP I see that they sell new for $185 and that sounds like about what I paid. I don’t really know what to ask for a used light...half sound right? Let me know. I guess it’s always good to have a strong backup in either case. http://www.leisurepro.com/Prod/CategoryID_972/Context_965/Sort_Stock/DescSort_0/Filter_5%3d901%3a1%3d393%3a2%3d165%3a3%3d162/UKTC8EP.html?Hit=1