Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Florida diving in May anyone?
Dalamscius - 3/17/2009 10:03 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 4

Hi All,
I will be in Florida in May, Indian Shores area. My dive buddy couldn’t come with me so I’m looking for anyone who lives in the area or will be there in May.
Send me a PM and we’ll organize a couple dives!

Cheers,
Daniel
divemaiden - 3/17/2009 8:09 PM
I don’t know where Indian Shores is, but I’ll be in the Jacksonville area May 2-6 if that’s anywhere nearby.
scubajoe - 3/18/2009 11:10 AM
We will be in Madeira Beach May 1 thru the 10th I want to schedule a few dives with Scuba Quest out of Cortez there is also a beach dive for sunday to look for shark teeth I may do that too get back to me and maybe we can work somthing out my wife dosen’t dive so I’m with out a buddy.
Subscribed
Dalamscius - 3/18/2009 12:20 PM
I’m actually going to be there around the 18th to the 25th, but if you guys could PM me after and let me know who you dove with and how you rate them that would be great!
scubajoe - 3/18/2009 6:40 PM
I have dove with Scuba Quest out of Cortez the past 2 yrs and they are very good in my book, I had a bad experience with Narcosis and can’t recomend them. I see you live not far out of Toranto if you are around Buffalo this summer get in touch with me if you want to dive the river.