Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Wood Dive Tag
Pyrate - 1/26/2009 9:55 AM
Category: For Sale
Replies: 2

I do a lot of shore diving out of my jeep. One day i picked up some drift wood and made a tag out of it with the "Diver" and a dive flag/skull and crossbones on it and put it on my jeep. I had several people ask me to make them one so i started making wood tags - mainly for jeeps. But i make a lot of "Diver" tags if anyone is interested. I threw a website up called www.jeeptags.com. It’s simply a hobby of mine to help pay for dives, etc. I usually sell the tags for around $15, but it you let me know you are a diver from this forum i’ll let you guys/gals have it for $10 plus s/h.

Pyrate

Subscribed
DanM - 1/31/2009 12:30 PM
that’s cool, i may be interested, i think i saw one somwhere, maybe in grande caymen. i’ll be in touch. Dan
Subscribed
Pyrate - 1/31/2009 1:56 PM
Let me know. I can do the dive tag like the one posted or i can come up with any design that you’d like (i.e., different pyrate emblem, font, alpha dive flag, etc.).