Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Dive Buddy In Dallas/Ftw area
Lori0916 - 4/05/2007 11:25 AM
Category: General
Replies: 3

i am a newbie, and dont know any other divers. i need a dive buddy to do some diving this summer ( locally ) - athens, terrell, huntsville, etc.. to build my skills and keep the up to date because i wont get to take a big dive vacation this summer ( maybe galvaston ) but nothing tropical this year *frown * , alway if interested please let me know.. 1st dive coming up May 6th ( clearsprings scuba park - terrell ) big cinco de miyo celebration with scubatoys.com.. i really want to go dive, but need a buddy..
Greg - 4/05/2007 1:22 PM
Hey Lori, have you been to Athens? If so, how is it...I want to check it out one day. I`m in Huntsville at the Blue Lagoon about 3 times a month. Just let me know when you`re going and you can tag along with one of my classes if you want.
Subscribed
Lori0916 - 4/05/2007 9:43 PM
hi gadavis2, i haven`t been to athens yet.. i really want to go there.. i did my certification at clear springs, its pretty kewl but not too clear, i heard athens is alot clearer.. i just found the blue lagoon in huntsville, the pictures look great, i definatly want to go dive there.. i am off on thursday`s and friday`s.. so anytime, either of those days i would love to dive..i am about 1hr from athens, terrell and about 2 1/2 hrs from huntsville.. all day trips for me.. i am off on sunday may 6th, and when i was at scuba toys yesgterday i saw they are having a big cinco de miyo party, lots of divers.. so, i am soooooooooo there.. i haven`t gotten to dive since mexico in september, i am really excited to get back in the water.. you are more than welcome to go, i really need a dive partner..
Merrie - 8/15/2007 7:05 PM
Lori, Hello. I`m Merrie. Went to Athens Scuba park last weekend and had a great time. Let me know if you want to go to Terrell or Athens one weekend.