Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Diving Canyon Lake
Astros5 - 8/12/2008 7:18 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 2

Hi to all local dive buddies I am thinking of having a dive day at canyon lake on August 28th, 29th or 31st which ever works with everyone’s schedule better or a combination. I plan on diving at north park or holiday lodge,A two tank dive and we will meet up at 10:00am or sooner or later if you like. We can all meet there or somewhere in between. If you are interested in geting wet and meeting some people than let’s get together. What better way to actually use dive buddy for it’s original purpose than to dive with your buddies! Just send me a message if you are interested.

Thanks

Travis Praker
Kami - 8/16/2008 6:33 AM
Have you been diving there before? I would like to know more about the lake. I dont guess it is as clear as the comal/guadalupe rivers is it?? What about temperature and depth??
Subscribed
Astros5 - 8/16/2008 6:52 AM
Well viz at best is about 10ft you can get depth , water is typically around high 70’s low 80’s during the summer, there are two areas that have cars,motorcyles and such with dive platforms aswell all around 45ft or so.I am going to lake Medina next weekend for the first time I hear most cars and such are at about 60-70ft and viz is usually around 15ft and water around the same temp.Please feel to ask any other questions you may have