Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Dive Buddy Houston Area May 13th
turcottep - 5/04/2023 10:12 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 4

Looking for a dive buddy to do a few practice dives in the Houston area on Saturday, May 13th. Thinking Blue Lagoon or Mammouth, but flexible
Subscribed
Reef_Runner - 5/06/2023 10:01 AM
I’m always up for a dive. Perhaps in a few weeks. may 13, is not a good day, unfortunately. We just bought a new house and moving from Pearland to Clear Lake over the next week or two. So my days and weekends will be spent moving. How about Late May, early June? Blue Lagoon is always a great spot, but need to go early…. The later you go, the dirtier the water from all the dividers turning up the silt and mud from the bottom.

Some buddies and I usually go to a destination somewhere on the globe once a year, and I usually go 1x per year on our family vacation. You’ll love the sport. Are you flexible in late May, June?

David
281-467-6535
Subscribed
turcottep - 5/06/2023 10:54 AM
David,

Yep, I am very flexible. I have only gotten wet at The Blue Lagoon. It is a good spot.

Late May or June works for me.

Have fun moving and setting up the new home, and let me know when you are ready.

Cheers,

Paul
Subscribed
Reef_Runner - 5/14/2023 11:01 PM
That’s awesome you were able to dive after all. Let me know when you are ready…. I’m always up for a dive now that we are all moved in.

David
281-467-6535 cell