Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Greetings from Grand Cayman
FtMyersTom - 6/13/2018 2:05 PM
Category: General
Replies: 3

I just added a few pictures from Grand Cayman with Chris(right 1st pic) who joined us for a few dives after seeing my post on divebuddy. Chris is from Oklahoma and was here to get married and is a new diver and new to divebuddy. We buddied up a couple days and did his first salt water dives. We ended up doing 4 dives before he had to stop yesterday to fly home today. We were having a few beers after our dive at Macabuca Sundivers. We had a great dive on the wall there and my wife follwed us snorkeling and could see us the entire dive. That’s me in the middle and my wife left. So cheers to Chris, his new wife and new dive life!
Subscribed
Smithsgold - 6/14/2018 9:32 AM
Cool enjoy the rest of your trip !!!
Subscribed
Scubadriver - 6/14/2018 8:43 PM
Great meeting You and Carla in Cayman. Your tips helped out alot. I’ll be staying in touch. Planning something next year in Florida somewhere or the Keys. I had a blast. Thank you.
Subscribed
FtMyersTom - 6/15/2018 12:07 AM
My pleasure Chris. Best wishes for you and your new wife and dive life! Stay in touch.