Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Turneffe Island Resort Belize Holiday Promos
FtMyersTom - 12/07/2017 10:26 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 3

Below is link to the promotions Turneffe Island Resort is putting on for the holidays. Spent a week there a few years ago. Its a very nice place and you are well taken care of. The transfer from the airport to the boat dock for ride out is quite interesting if you have never been to Belize City. It’s an expensive trip so this is a good way to reduce cost. I did my 100th dive there and I have a few pictures in my profile. The pic of my wife with 2 lobsters she got snorkeling were part of my surprise 100th dive dinner.

This is just FYI, ATM I’m not planning on going back......but???????

turnefferesort.com/promotions/?utm_source=Turneff...b31f582202-110372421
WaterBoy700 - 7 days 4 hours ago.
Looks nice.
Subscribed
FtMyersTom - 4 days 15 hours ago.
I will paste below from the website. This is not the only sale, they will post others for 12 days. If you do Facebook they have more info there.

Promotions from website....If I am part of any trip from a promotion sale the reduced cost from that sale will be split equally. I. E. buy 1 get 1 half price, total will be split 50/50 not 1 pay full and other pay half. That way it’s equal cost for both.

This holiday season, we’re bringing you 12 days of flash sales to make your island vacation dreams a reality. Between December 7th and 18th, we’re offering discounts on our snorkeling, fishing, diving, and relaxation packages for new reservations in summer or fall 2018. Each sale will run for 3 days at a time with a new offer to follow over the course of 12 days.
Subscribed
scubascoop - 3 days 18 hours ago.
I am finally doing a live aboard in Belize on the 9th I believe to the 16. If anyone is interested. Pam