Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

What dive buddies can do as an example
Eve - 7/18/2008 7:08 AM
Category: General
Replies: 1

I am using Scout as an example, he was able to enter 50 dive sites into divebuddy.com, this is great for the diving community since it provides locations and information. Many others of you have also done so, Mo thank you, dive girl thank you . swatcop thank you. Some of you have fixed/made alterations to the dive sites and we thank each and everyone of you who have added, and or altered information. Since it is a open dive site any and all of you can add information and or pictures. You are encourged to do just that. To all of you who have helped divebuddy.com grow, we thank you very much. If I have missed anybody I am sorry and I thank you .

Eve
mo - 7/18/2008 7:34 AM
Eve,

It is my pleasure, I hope that some DiveBuddy members get to dive some of the sites that I have listed and can add more detail, I am covering dive site in the West Wales area of the UK and also sites on the island of Cyprus.

UK sites I have added 1352, 1394, 1395, 1399, 1500, and 1572

Cyprus sites added 1302, 1409, 1411, 1412 and 1414

Mo