Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Tucson Arizona
H2Go - 1/02/2017 6:25 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 5

Been here a year and have yet to dive anything even relatively local. Would like to get some diving in before May. Just looking for a buddy to go somewhere and get some diving in. Don’t want to spend too much as if I was going to spend a good chunk of money I would do charters in the Caribbean where I have experienced incredible diving. Always open minded though so shoot out some ideas. I own a merino lined 5mm suit with hood and gloves, so interested in anything where this would be suitable for the temps of the water.
Subscribed
H2Go - 1/08/2017 11:21 PM
I like the idea of weekend dives as I don’t get much vacation time and what little I get the wife has trips planned. When were you thinking of going to San Carlos?
Subscribed
H2Go - 1/08/2017 11:48 PM
My wife is away due to work and won’t be back till mid May hence my timeline.
Subscribed
H2Go - 1/19/2017 8:23 PM
Have you been to Puerto Penasco?
Subscribed
H2Go - 3/04/2017 9:55 PM
Looking at going to Guaymas Mexico Late Thurs April 20th or Early Fri the 21st. Will come back Late Sat early Sun. Obviously a little flexible. Anyone interested?