Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

points for dive sites
Eve - 7/10/2008 4:50 PM
Category: General
Replies: 3

The original point system reward plan was due to end tomorrow 7 - 11 at noon, I am extending it for one more week. It will end on July 18th 2008 at noon EST. It has come to my attention that some of the dive buddy members have been going to dive sites already entered and updating them and or adding pictures. So I will be including that into the new program, so here is how it will go, when you enter new dive sites, send me the dive site ID number and according to the basic information, personal information and pictures I will be awarding points accordingly. For those of you updating dive sites already entered, send me the dive site ID and I will be looking over the history to see what you have updated. So the reward program dates are as follows July 8th thru July 18th noon EST. I will award points as I go along and verify that it was entered with in the time line indicated and I will make sure that all points are awarded by no later then midnight EST on July 19th.

No duplicates and remember that I will be checking history to make sure that all is with in the reward dates indicated.

Thank you all for your information and your time.

Eve
pinkladydi - 7/11/2008 11:23 AM
I entered club de yatesmanzanilloColimaMexico1433
pinkladydi - 7/11/2008 11:24 AM

I added this site

costa rica
Costa Rica 1446
pinkladydi - 7/11/2008 11:31 AM
I added LocationID || 7687