Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Papua New Guinea deep dive buddy wanted (sometime between Oct. 20- Nov 12th)
Oceanid - 9/14/2016 1:49 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 1

Hello.

I am looking for a companion who has Deep Dive Certification (down to 40 meters/130 feet), available from October 20th until November 12th 2016, wanting to share accommodation in Papua New Guinea (in a hidden oasis boutique resort with a breath-taking 180º panoramic views of the sea, fjords and mountains) and would love to dive one of the most amazing site on earth, with fantastic untouched natural surroundings, incredible wildlife and most exciting, impressive Aboriginal Tribes, in the most remote locations on earth !!!!

The Trip includes:
5 Night stay in twin or double occupancy standard room
All meals are included
Round-Trip Airport transfers from POM to Tufi Resort
9 Dive Package including a Cultural tour of a nearby village with Aboriginal Tribe (from USD $1,985.00 per person).

Itinerary:
- Domestic flight from Port Moresby in the morning, arrival at TUFI Resort Wednesday afternoon, welcome drink, guest registration.

- 3 boat dives on Thursday

- 3 boat dives on Friday

- 3 boat dives on Saturday
Free 4th Dive daily from our house reef prior to 5pm

- Sunday morning Cultural tour in McLaren Harbour, BBQ lunch on Komoa Beach.

- Monday morning, Airport transfer, flight back to Port Moresby (POM)

Excludes Rental Gear and Dive Levy of USD $6 per day.

You will have to fly from wherever you live, most likely to Los Angeles and connect via (Brisbane, Sydney or Cairns) Australia (or possibly Auckland in New Zealand), to get over to Port Moresby with Air Niugini.
Subscribed
Oceanid - 9/14/2016 10:11 PM
Well.... I should say... I am looking for a companion who has an Open Water Dive Certification (not necessarily Advanced Open Water Dive - Deep Dive Certification).
And the time off... as well as the big budget!
; )