Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Dallas Diving
SWATCOP - 6/17/2016 11:06 AM
Category: General
Replies: 1

Hi all! I have been a work diver all of my dive time, and I have never taken the time to do recreational diving. I am going to be in the Dallas area July 9-14, 2016 I will have a good bit of free time so I figured I would do some recreational diving. I am going to the Athens Dive or Twin Vee Key park on Sat, and Sun to test my new dive comp so I would love to hear your reviews on these spots. I would also like to do some weekday diving time permitting on some larger bodies of water with good visibility. Like I said before I started diving in the Army as a combat diver, and it transitioned into my civilian job in Law Enforcement as well as off duty dive jobs. I have only been in water with more than 3ft vis on a few occasions so I would love to be able to see my hand in front of me lol.
Subscribed
Adrift - 6/17/2016 10:33 PM
I wish I was home. I would dive with you. Visibility is better than what you’ve been used to. You will definitely see your hand in front of you, LOL.