Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Wanting to plan Florida trip Keys?
Katecosgrove - 4/18/2016 2:06 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 14

I’m a very new diver looking for a buddy to plan a trip to Florida, possibly Keys to dive. Flexible on when but thinking soon.
Subscribed
Katecosgrove - 4/20/2016 9:50 AM
I looked into Islamorada. Looked at Key Dives (keydives.com) in that area. I am a very new diver, under 5 dives. Dates are flexible.
Subscribed
Katecosgrove - 4/21/2016 10:57 AM
Thanks for all the information!
Subscribed
ScubaSteve63 - 4/24/2016 11:46 AM
SailFish Scuba in Key Largo is s pretty good outfit for newer divers. If you do go and get Phill for a DM say Steve said hello.
Subscribed
blue9girl9 - 4/24/2016 4:24 PM
Did you go yet? I’d be interested. I live in NJ and have decent experience and am rescue diver certified. Over 200 dives. I dove in Marathon Key. Not bad, but not great. You might wanna take the plunge and go to Bonaire! I’d totally be down for that. ~Stefanie
Subscribed
shannon - 4/25/2016 11:14 PM
I’ll be in Key Largo this weekend Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon starting on Apr 30th. Also planning to dive some springs in the middle of Florida during the following week. Let me know if you’re interested to join.

-Shawn
Subscribed
PrimeExplorer - 5/08/2016 5:25 PM
The Florida Keys! I would love to join an underwater adventure. Have you ever heard of Dry Tortugas National Park approximately 70 miles off the coast of the Florida Keys. If you ever plan a trip to the island, let me know. My bags are backed and ready to go sometime in the near future.
Subscribed
Altonk - 6/01/2016 11:32 AM
I’m a divemaster here in south florida looking to be more active. I have hundreds of dives in the area so if you need a buddy let me know. I’m local and don’t need any notice to speak of
Subscribed
Diver_Diva - 6/01/2016 7:47 PM
I like diving out of Tavernier (Islamorada). Will definitely be going sometime next month. Maybe we can get a group together.

DD
Subscribed
Bhutas - 6/02/2016 4:14 PM
I’m game. Lived in FL most of my life and never been to the keys. Dive trip sounds like the perfect first visit.

It’s 6-7 hour drive for me. Love road trips. I’d want at least 2 full dive days. My schedule is fairly flexible.
Subscribed
MIADiveGirl - 7/14/2016 11:26 AM
Hey y’all!

Can’t tell if this already happened, but I live in MIA and would definitely be interested in joining y’all. I’ve snorkeled a number of areas in the keys including Dry Tortuga. New to diving and would LOVE to revisit these spots as a diver.

Looking forward to meeting you all!
Chris