Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

AKR Roatan 2 for 1
Julez - 3/23/2016 12:52 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 0

Hi everyone.... I will update my stuff later, but for now I’m in search of someone (I’m not picky lol) who would like to share half of a 2 for 1 at Anthony’s Key Resort, Honduras April 9 - 16, 2016.

I know its a little short notice, but I just found out that I am the odd person out. The trip is through Lake Superior Divers in Duluth, MN. I believe your share of the stay would be around $780.64 approx. plus your air fair if you are interested... not a shabby price for fun, sun, and bubbles. The package includes 3 boat dives a day, 2 night dives, unlimited shore diving, 3 wonderful meals a day, plus much more.

I have a new dockside standard hut. I usually stay on the key, but traded with another couple just in case I can’t find anyone. It’s a cost factor this year. I have been staying on the key for 21+ years, so this will be different.

If you’re interested, please call the dive shop (218) 624-7285, or email me through this site if that’s how it works, and also look at AKR’s website.

Thank you,

J