Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Disney World Epcot DiveQuest
Leomedi1988 - 1/19/2016 10:14 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 6

Hey everybody!

I just started diving mid last year, but one of my must do dives is the Epcot DiveQuest. This is at the aquarium inside of Epcot at Disney World. I’ve heard so many great things about this dive and the experiences that people have, but I don’t have many dive buddies in this location due to the fact that I just moved here not too long ago. If for some reason you have a plan to go to Disney and would like to meet to do this dive please let me know! The price is roughly $180, which includes all the gear and a back stage tour of the aquarium. Here is the link to some more information disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/epcot/epcot-divequest/ I’m currently a passholder so I am free to go when ever anybody gets a chance. Just contact me and hopefully we can get something going! We can also try to set up a group dive if we get enough people :-)
Subscribed
MermaidAshley15 - 1/19/2016 3:09 PM
I love this dive its so fun, I plan on going back soon for another go.
ram04769 - 1/19/2016 3:27 PM
I plan on adding DiveQuest as one of my vacation activities at some point. It looks awesome and everyone gives it great reviews.
Sirena_ - 1/24/2016 5:26 AM
I’m from Canada and might be in Orlando first/second week of February....
Subscribed
Leomedi1988 - 2/02/2016 7:29 AM
Sirena,

Sorry for the late response, but you should definitely try it!! I was able to squeeze in a visit with my local dive shop on the last weekend of January, and it was amazing. Even if you don’t have a dive buddy for this event the crew will set you up with everything you need, and your friends and family can watch you as you swim around. I wish I was able to go again this month, but I’ll be out of town. Hope you get a chance to try it!
Subscribed
MattAR - 4/12/2016 10:34 AM
one of the best things to do in epcot, the last time I went there were a few single divers that were buddied up on site .