Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

South Florida
Dive-eat-sleep-repeat - 9/23/2015 4:36 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 1

I am an instructor living in Central Florida and looking to do some jumps before heading back to Thailand where I work on liveaboards. So far I’ve done Blue Grotto, Blue Springs, Alexander Springs, Lake Denton, and boat diving out of West Palm. I was assisting open water courses on all of them so I haven’t really been able to just play around too much, other than some free diving at Blue Heron. Definitely want to check out all the awesome beach dive sites South Florida has to offer, including shark teeth hunting in Venice. Also, if you have a boat and would like an experienced instructor as your buddy, I’m your man. I have about 1000 dives this past year and love to share my knowledge and expertise. I’ve got a pretty open and flexible schedule but only here for a few more weeks!
Curtis - 9/24/2015 9:58 PM
I’m not too far from you, work weekends, so best availability is Tue or Wed.

Do you have a Cavern Cert also?

I prefer FW, but enjoy a good SW dip at times.

You can figure on a break from teaching (not saying I won’t learn from you) but ready to try compatability then go diving. I use twins / stage on BP/W with BT only.

PM me if interested.