Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Looking for Buddy in Miami, FL Area
skylabs77 - 8/31/2015 5:55 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 2

Hi-

I recently moved from the Bay Area to Miami, and am newly open water (PADI) certified. Looking for someone to share trips with and/or has freediving experience.

I’m a videographer/editor by trade, looking to get more experience in the water and get involved in reef cleanup/restoration projects.
Subscribed
Wanderson - 9/05/2015 8:06 AM
hi
im diving tomorrow with the American dream.lobster and recording some videos.
if you up lets do it !
Subscribed
Photo1 - 5/22/2016 9:41 AM
Hi skylabs77;
I am getting back into diving and I am looking for a dive buddy that is reliable. I have been a diver since 1986. I am looking for a reliable diver. Someone that can communicate. My Late wife and me use to dive almost every weekend in the strip mines of Minnesota. We moved to Sarasota FL in 1986 where we would dive off the coast of Sarasota FL. We did this until she became ill in 2008. and I have not dived since then. She passed away in Dec. 2013. My PADI Cards are current, but I am looking at a refresher course to make sure I am up to date. I will be updating all my equipment in the next few weeks and I am looking for a reliable partner to dive with. In the passed I have dealt with many divers, men are the worst. They will just go on their own way without connecting with me. Whereas the women I have dived with have always let me know what is going on, so maximum safety was involved. I have had instaces where another diver has had regulater failure and gave them my octopus to return to the surface. When I lived in Minnesota I was a recreational diver and worked for the local fire and police department as a diver. So, If you are interested in a dive partner please contact me at mmarshik@alnitak.com as a dive partner. Please express Dive Partner. Thank You MARK.