Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Parts Needed
EricM - 5/28/2015 3:15 AM
Category: Equipment
Replies: 3

I have an old Sea & Sea DX 30/60 underwater housing for the Canon D60. I am looking for the quick shoe that connects to camera to the tray. S&S does not support this housing anymore, and so far none of the S&S service centers have one laying around. I am fabricating one by hand, but would like to get an original, even if on loan in order to get the true dimensions. If you have one, or know someone who does, I would love to hear from you.
Thanks.
Subscribed
John_giu - 6/03/2015 9:09 AM
try here > northeastscubasupply.com/
they handle as much used gear as anyone and might just come across what you need.
very knowledgeable about all things scuba and may have an alternative.
any way the best long shot I can think of.
Subscribed
EricM - 6/03/2015 11:25 PM
Thanks John, I’ll drop them a line. Right now it looks like my only alternative is to make one out of wood.
Subscribed
EricM - 7/14/2015 10:00 PM
OK I finally got my quick shoe for the DX 30/60. Devon at Pacifichousingrepair.com hooked me up. What a great guy to deal with. He didn’t rip me a new one on the price either. Class act all around. We talked until my phone battery died.